Monday, February 29, 2016

 

When is the next NEXT STEP?

Hi friends!  Thanks for taking a moment and checking up on "The Next Step" workshop.

Currently, in my role as the President of the World Clown Association, and also as a traveling performer, and as a part-time children's pastor at a local church, my time commitments will not allow me to provide a Next Step workshop in 2016.

My plan will be to host one in the Spring of 2017.

If you want to participate in a training time with me, I invite you to join me at:

1. The World Clown Association in Orlando during the first week of March 2016. (More info at www.worldclown.com)
2. Join me for a workshop in Toronto in May 2016.
3. Join me in Thailand for the World Clown Association in the winter of 2017.

In the meantime, you may also read my articles in the WCA magazines and website, along with my personal clown ministry website at www.pastorclown.blogspot.com

Be blessed!

Randy Christensen

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?